❌ While she’s been an absolute super star for this family and the previous family she has had ‘moments’ of freshness during the winter with current home however they offer no winter turnout. The mare has been turned out with us and has settled however she did have a moment with my 9year old the first day before being turned out. Absolutely nothing a confident child could sort. She doesn’t necessarily need a able child just a child that will crack on and not dither. Turn out or a regular hunting home is sought. Placed 1st today BS with a 9 year old. First time in the ring together. ❌
🦄 Georgie is a superstar 12.2hh ( Not measured) 2008 Part Bred Welsh pony out of Gurnos Welsh Chancellor that has taken our daughter, Olivia, to the BS Champs, the NSEA Champs, Hickstead and the previous owner to the Finals of the PC Eventing Champs (and in the winning team)! She has a green Welsh Part-Bred Passport.
Georgie is an amazing hunting, hunter trial and arena eventing / NSEA JWS pony. She has hunted with the Heythrop with an eight year old rider, she is fabulous at fun rides, hunter trials, taking the Badminton Fun Ride (which has a huge number of ponies) in her stride, jumping anything in her way! I can confidently let them out of my sight in an open space and I know that she'll bring my daughter back sound! They've enjoyed beach blasts too!
She looks absolutely lovely and I'm sure that she'd make a super WHP pony - she does a beautiful dressage test and is careful with her jumping. My daughter did lots of showing in her early years so unfortunately didn't want to do this, but I do think that she would go far as we always get lots of lovely comments.
She does like dressage and has a lovely outline, looking especially perfect all plaited up.
She can be showjumped bare back, handled by children, and is a very relaxed pony. She prefers living out although we do stable at night. As a competition pony she does also need to be kept busy in the winter and so hunting throughout the winter months would be ideal / as well as living out.
She does jump well at 90 and so we have jumped 70/80 with confidence as we know that she can and so we don't worry about whether course builders build big or small! She needs lots of variety and so would suit a home that does hunting / eventing as being out in the fields is her first love! We haven't gone up to this level as it would exclude her from other comps.
She enjoys lots of hacking here and can go first or last, is super chilled with farm machinery as we are based on a farm. She can handle crazy strides at the lower levels as she's more than capable, which is handy when our daughter gets it wrong..! A good team pony who has enjoyed Keysoe and Hickstead with the Sidcot team.
• PC Eventing 90 cm Team Winner at the Pony Club Champs (previous owner)
• BS Just For Schools National Championship Final at Stoneleigh - 8th Place - 80 cm
• NSEA 70 cm National Championship Final Team 2nd Place at Keysoe (Sidcot)
• NSEA RPL National Championship Final Team 2nd Place at Keysoe (Showjumping) (Sidcot)
• Beaufort Hunt PC Junior One Day Eventing - 1st place – 70 cm (dressage score 28)
• South West WPCS Part Bred Champion 2021, Reserve Champion overall, Champion in Showjumping and Reserve Champion in Hunter Trials.
• Hunted regularly with the Heythrop with 8 year old rider (previous owner)
• BS Just for Schools – numerous 1st places at 70 cm / 80 cm (or in Direct Qualifier placings)
• NSEA Pop Up Dressage at Intro and Prelim qualifying for the finals
• Clear in the BS Cat & Pipes (80 cm) / 11 & U 128 (70 cm)
• Many NSEA Team wins in the 70 and 80 as well as individual final qualifications for Showjumping and Arena Eventing
Sadly for sale as totally outgrown. Jockey is now going on to a 14.1hh.
Lots of photos a videos available.