14.2hh Competition Pony - Tetrathlon, PC Allrounder
Julie Frost in East Riding of Yorkshire
12 years old
All Rounder, Pony Club and Hunting
Foggy is a fabulous Tetrathlon (XC), Hunting & RC/Pony Club allrounder.
* BS & BE record (BE90 level - dressage is not his favourite thing, but he can still pull out a 33 test)
* Well known on the PC Tetrathlon circuit as a proven 1400 max points XC machine (last year of Minimus & 3 x years of Juniors)
* Has successfully competed at the Tet Areas, PC Tet Champs & Tet internationals for last 4 years
* Represented Northern England at the Royal Windsor Show 2021 (Tet); Yorkshire with BS Academy at Stoneleigh, Bolesworth, RC Champs, etc.
* Too many shows/comps to mention but has competed all over the UK with us!
* Travels and stays away well
* Hunts with the YAS, Middleton & Holderness - loves to hunt!
* Has done all PC, RC & NSEA activities
* Numerous PC camps, BE camps, etc.
* Safe and bold to hack. Not fazed by farm traffic, heavy road traffic, barking dogs, etc. Loves the beach. Likes to lead but will go anywhere.
* Loves & excels at XC and hunting (gets excited hunting, but is safe)
* Will ride up or down levels depending on his rider - kind and very genuine sort
* Has taught complete beginners one day and successfully competed in a BE90 or a complicated 90cm Tet XC comp the next day!
* Will stand all day quietly on the box & has been a great companion for our new, green horse
* Loved by everyone who meets him! Same home for past 4.5 years.
Very sad sale but rider has outgrown him (already onto horses). Foggy has so much more to offer and is too young to be wasted with us (mum only hacks 🙈)
* Up to date with everything
* Never sick or sorry
* Full history (including Irish breeder) known
5* home a must and we would love to stay in contact
** Significant carrots required. ** Please phone ONLY as messages will not be followed or responded to. Serious enquiries only please as we have had very bad luck with buying and selling ponies in the past and this is hard enough as it is! He is having a full Health Check next week which should give us a better idea if anything would come up in a 5-stage vetting.... We will openly discuss to avoid embarrassment or disappointment on both sides! ((can you tell how much we hate buying and selling yet :-) ))