• Stunning, Refurbished, Spacious Barn Conversion Set in Approx. 25 Acres
• Five Bedrooms, Three Bath / Shower Rooms
• Large Multi-Purpose Barn with Internal Loose Boxes and Workshop
• Further Stables, Kennels and Outbuildings
• Landscaped Garden
• Pasture Paddocks with Broadleaved Woodland and Natural Water Supplies
A stunning, refurbished, spacious five bedroom barn conversion set in approx. 25 acres with a superb multi-purpose barn, internal loose boxes and kennels, pasture paddocks and woodland, in an accessible location with wonderful far-reaching views
The barn is believed to date back to 1720 and has been comprehensively refurbished by the present owners within the past three years, with improvements including a new fitted kitchen, bathrooms, windows and flooring, as well as redecoration throughout.
In the Agent’s opinion the property is ideally suited to smallholding or private equestrian use. It occupies a lovely rural location with a couple of close neighbours, one of which is a derelict old cottage that has recently been purchased and is now being rebuilt.
The property lies a short distance from Nantycaws and there is a village shop within walking distance. Carmarthen, which offers a full range of shops and amenities, is less than four miles, and there is easy access onto the A48 dual carriageway, which links to the M4 motorway.