- Number of Reception Rooms
- Outdoor school, Good local hacking and Outbuildings
- ● Spacious Five Bedroom Semi-Detached House
● Scope for Self-Contained Annexe
● Recently Refurbished
● Block Built Stable Yard with Four Loose Boxes
● Further Barns
● Planning Permission for Manège
● Pasture and Woodland
● Approx. 12.3 Acres In All
● Accessible Location with Wonderful Views
A recently refurbished five bedroom semi-detached house with scope for an integral annexe set in approx. 12.3 acres of pasture and woodland with stables and outbuildings, in an accessible rural location with lovely views and access to good outriding
The property is ideally suited to extended families with equestrian interests, and it is well set up for this use. The present owners have comprehensively refurbished the main house during their period of ownership and have also upgraded the outbuildings. Planning permission has been granted for the construction of a manège. Three of the stables have been let recently on livery, providing a useful income.
The property is situated off a quiet country lane, surrounded by open countryside with hills and woodland, through which there are plenty of routes for off-road hacking and walking. A public footpath runs through the property.
Whilst situated in a very rural area the property is less than one mile from Bettws which has a range of local shops and two schools (one English, one Welsh). Bridgend offers a much wider range of amenities and there is good access onto the M4 motorway at junction 36.