- Number of Reception Rooms
- ● Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
● Barn with Internal Kennels
● Large Garden with Lawn, Fruit Trees and Vegetable Patch
● Paddock Area with Stream Border
● Approx. Half an Acre In All
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with a large garden, barn with internal kennels and small paddock with stream border, extending in all to approx. half an acre.
The house is believed to date back in part to the early 1900’s with subsequent extensions. The property in general requires some refurbishment and it provides a good-sized family home with a useful barn and enough outdoor space to keep a few animals and enjoy a rural lifestyle.
The property is set adjacent to a minor country road in a very pleasant rural area. There is a local shop with Post Office and a primary school in nearby Cynwyl Elfed, and wider ranges of shops and amenities close by in Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthen and Cardigan.