- Number of Reception Rooms
- Outdoor school, Good local hacking and Outbuildings
- ● Substantial Five/Six Bedroom Farmhouse with Two Attached Annexes
● Approx. 14.5 Acres In All
● Range of Modern and Traditional Outbuildings
● Ideal for Equestrian Use with Stables, Manège and Paddock Grazing
● Suitable for Multi-Generational Living
● Exceptional Property with Potential for a Variety of Uses
A substantial, detached five/six bedroom farmhouse with two attached annexes, set in approx. 14.5 acres of gardens and grazing land, with a good range of outbuildings, stabling and manège
An exciting opportunity to own an impressive lifestyle property offering multi-generational living, with potential for a wide range of different uses. The property is currently utilised for private equestrian use having an excellent range of facilities and is now for sale due to the vendors down-sizing. Situated next to a disused airfield, there is good local outriding on quiet tracks and country lanes.
Situated between East Halton and North Killingholme in North Lincolnshire, near the Humber Estuary with good access to the Humber Bridge and the market town of Brigg. The Brocklesby Interchange of the A180 is approx. five miles away, giving easy access onto the motorway network.