- Number of Reception Rooms
- Outdoor school, Good local hacking, Field shelters and Outbuildings
- ● Spacious Extended Three Bedroom Detached House
● Private Equestrian Facilities
● Suitable for Smallholding Use
● Approx. 1.5 Acres In All
● Three Stables, Lean-to Pole Barn, Nissen Barn
● Floodlit 40m x 20m Arena
● Paddock Grazing
● Access to M180/Motorway Network, Leeds, Sheffield,
Doncaster & York for Commuters
● Easy Access to Major Show Centres
● Popular Village Location
A spacious extended three bedroom house set in approx. 1.5 acres, with a good range of private equestrian and smallholding facilities including three stables, floodlit arena and paddock grazing, in an accessible village location.
The property has a range of outbuildings, field shelters and ample parking including space for a horse box if required. The vendors currently keep a range of horses, dogs, chickens and pigs at the property, and it would be ideally suited for both equestrian and smallholding use. There is good hacking locally along quiet lanes and tracks. There are both affiliated and non-affiliated show centres for eventing, dressage and show-jumping all within easy reach. Epworth Equestrian Centre is approximately 15 minutes away.
The nearby village of Owston Ferry is situated on the west bank of the River Trent and has a range of local shops, doctors' surgery, Post Office, schools and a church. The village forms part of the Isle of Axholme, bounded to the west by the A161 and the village of Haxey. There is easy access to the M180 motorway network allowing a good commuting range to Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster, Scunthorpe and York.