- Number of Reception Rooms
- OFFERS OVER £850,000
● A Modern Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
● Set In Approx. 10 Acres
● Detached Two Bedroom Annexe for a Relative’s Use
● Various Outbuildings including Double Garage with Loft Room, Two Barns / Workshops
● Scope for a Variety of Uses
● No Upward Chain
A spacious and well presented four bedroom bungalow on an approx. ten acre plot with a detached two bedroom annexe for a family member and a range of outbuildings including a detached garage and barns
The nearby village of Three Holes has a shop and primary school, whilst the larger towns of Downham Market, March and Wisbech all offer a good range of amenities and facilities.
The property has been utilised by the current owners as a family home, however the previous owners used the property as a plant nursery. There is potential for equestrian use, and scope to develop subject to planning permissions / consents. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.