- Number of Reception Rooms
- Outdoor school, Good local hacking and Outbuildings
- ● A Five Bedroom Detached Bungalow Set In Approx. 10.5 Acres
● Good Private Equestrian Facilities
● Stabling, Manège, Feed/Tack Rooms, Stores
● Previously Utilised as a Riding School
● Certified Campsite with Five Caravan Standings with Hook-ups
● Ample Parking for Cars / Horse Boxes
A five bedroom detached bungalow set in approx. 10.5 acres, with a range of equestrian facilities including stabling, manège, feed/tack/store rooms and paddock grazing, a certified caravan site with five pitches and generous parking facilities.
Formerly run as a riding school, which closed in 2022, the current vendors now offer livery and run a small campsite at the premises.
The property is within easy access of the village of Weston Hills, which offers a range of local amenities including a primary school, general stores etc. The market town of Spalding is a short distance away and offers a good range of shopping facilities and amenities.