- Number of Reception Rooms
- Outdoor school, Good local hacking and Outbuildings
- ● Modern Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
● Ground Floor One Bedroom Annexe
● First Floor Groom’s Flat
● Good Range of Equestrian Facilities
● Fourteen Stables, Tack Room, Feed Room and Manège
● Range of Kennelling
● Private Yet Accessible Location on a No Through Road
● Approx. 10.5 Acres In All
A modern four bedroom detached family home with a good range of equestrian facilities, kennelling, two further annexes and a range of outbuildings, set in approx. 10.5 acres in an accessible location.
The property has been utilised as a family home for the vendors, their horses and dogs. It has an extensive range of equestrian facilities including fourteen stables, tack and feed rooms, manège and paddock grazing.
Belton is a popular commuter village lying one mile south of the M180 (J2) and has a good range of amenities including a pre-school nursery, primary school, church, shops, Post Office, food outlets, two pubs and community facilities, as well as offering beautiful surrounding countryside for walking and riding.