- Number of Reception Rooms
- Good local hacking and Outbuildings
- ● A Spacious Detached Three/Four Bedroom Family Home
● Detached Two Bedroom Annexe Bungalow
● Ideal for Private Equestrian Use Having Barn, Stables & Paddock Grazing
● Semi-Rural Edge of Village Location
● Just Over 1.5 Acres In All
A spacious three/four bedroom family home with a detached two bedroom annexe with equestrian facilities inc. barn, stables and paddock grazing, approx. 1.5 acres in all, in a semi-rural location on the edge of the village.
Ideal for multi-generational living, both residences are very well presented and have ample parking and their own gardens.
Waddingham is an attractive rural village with a church, primary school and village hall. The larger local towns of Scunthorpe and Gainsborough offer a full range of facilities and amenities including shopping, leisure and schooling. There are railway stations at Scunthorpe and Lincoln.
For equestrian enthusiasts the local show centres of Willowbank, Hill House and Sangsho are within easy reach. The vendors inform us that there is good outriding locally.