- Number of Reception Rooms
- Outdoor school, Good local hacking, Shop on site, Outbuildings and Livery rest/coffee room
- ● A Detached Four/Five Bedroom Family Home
● Detached One Bedroom Annexe
● Incorporating Commercial Premises Currently Utilised as a Boarding Kennels
● Private Equestrian Facilities including Stables, Tack Room & Manège
● Elevated Position with Panoramic Views on the Edge of a Desirable Village
● Approx. 4.3 Acres In All
A four/five bedroom detached family home set in approx. 4.3 acres, with a detached one bedroom annexe, incorporating a dog boarding kennels/cattery and good equestrian facilities, in an excellent location with stunning views
The property has been utilised as a multi-generational family home for the vendors, their horses and dogs, and is now offered for sale due to a down-size with no upward chain.
Wortley is a popular rural village with easily accessible facilities including a pub, tea room, farm shop and two golf clubs. The surrounding area offers a range of countryside walks, parkland and woodland, with stunning lovely views. Nearby Stocksbridge offers a wider range of shops and restaurants including the Fox Valley Shopping Park.
The property is conveniently located for the Stocksbridge by-pass and the M1 motorway giving good road links to Barnsley, Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield. The beautiful Peak District National Park is within a short drive of the property.
There is good local hacking and access to Equestrian Centres and Hunts. For those that enjoy outside pursuits, mountain-biking and rock climbing are available nearby.