- Number of Reception Rooms
- ● Two Bedroom Semi Detached Period Cottage
● Private Equestrian Facilities Including Barn, Tack Room, Hay Barn and Grazing Land
● Approx. 5 Acres In All
● Open Views at Front and Rear of Property
● Ample Vehicle Parking including Space for Horsebox / Trailer
● Formal Private Rear Garden Secured at Front with Electric Gates
A characterful semi detached two bedroom period house with private equestrian facilities set in approx. 5 acres with barn, tack room and grazing land with views to the front and rear.
An electric gated entrance at the front of the property leads to ample vehicle parking including space for horsebox / trailer.
Grange Cottage was previously part of the Dorfold Estate dating back over 200 years and offers a wealth of charm and character.
Situated in the desirable semi rural hamlet of Acton which has a church and primary school. Nantwich, Crewe, Chester and Stoke on Trent are easily accessed and between them offer extensive ranges of services and amenities. The M6 and M56 motorways provide easy access to Manchester and Liverpool.
For those with equine interests, the property is located close to Somerford Park, Reaseheath College and South View Equestrian Centres.
The property is currently used as a family home and for keeping the vendors dogs and polo ponies.