- Number of Reception Rooms
- Good local hacking and Outbuildings
- ● Detached Three Bedroom Farmhouse in a Secluded Location
● Large Gardens with Lawn, Vegetable Plots and Greenhouse
● Separate Barn Conversion and Further Partially Converted Barn
● Two Static Caravans
● Useful Range of Outbuildings
● Quality Pasture Paddocks, Several Wildlife Ponds and Some Woodland
● Approx. 16.6 Acres In All
A secluded three bedroom farmhouse set in approx. 16.5 acres with a useful range of outbuildings, quality pasture paddocks and potential for holiday income, situated in a beautiful sheltered valley.
The house is believed to have been built in 1947 and it has recently been the subject of various improvements including the installation of a new air source heating system in 2023. The property has previously been run as a Welsh Pony stud farm and it is ideally suited to smallholding or private equestrian use. Additionally, there is potential to produce holiday income, subject to the necessary permissions.
The property is in a lovely secluded rural location, surrounded by its own land, although it should be noted that the private drive is shared with one neighbouring property which has right of way over the driveway and through the farmstead.
The property lies about 1½ miles from the main coastal trunk road at Blaenporth, and the nearby village of Beulah has a village shop with Post Office and primary school. There is easy access to the popular Ceredigion coast with a number of beautiful National Trust beaches and ranges of shops and local amenities can be found in Newcastle Emlyn and Cardigan.