● A Versatile Lifestyle Property In A Rural Location
● Approx. 8.5 Acres
● Four/Five Bedroom Barn Conversion
● Equestrian Facilities inc. Brick Built Stables, Hay Barn and Four Bay Horse Walker
● Fenced Paddocks and Large Timber Store/Field Shelter
● Further Outbuildings inc. Double Garage/Workshop & Carport
A rare opportunity to purchase a wonderful four/five bedroom barn conversion set in approx. 8.5 acres with excellent equestrian facilities
A detached barn converted in around 2000, ideal for an equestrian family. There are formal gardens to the front and rear and excellent equestrian facilities and range of outbuildings including four stables, hay barn, bark chip turnout area, paddock grazing land, horse walker, field shelters, plus ample parking, integral double garage / workshop, car port and attached workshop / office.
The nearby village of Gosberton is in the South Holland District of Lincolnshire and offers a variety of local amenities including convenience stores, medical centre, butchers and public house. The market towns of Boston and Spalding are easily accessible and offer a full range of services and amenities. There are great connections to the cathedral city of Peterborough and rail links to London’s King’s Cross.