- Number of Reception Rooms
- Field shelters, Good local hacking and Outbuildings
- ● Two Separate Bungalows Set In Approx. 5.7 Acres
● Ideal for Smallholding or Equestrian Use
● Good Range of Outbuildings Including Barns, Garages/Workshop, Kennels and Games Room
● Six Stables, Tack Room, Coach Store and Dog Grooming Room
● Grazing Paddocks
● Potential to Rent Further Adjoining Land
● Rural Yet Accessible Location
Two detached bungalows set in approx. 5.7 acres with a wide range of outbuildings, ideal for smallholding or equestrian use, in a lovely rural location.
An excellent opportunity to purchase two detached bungalows, one with four bedrooms and the other with two bedrooms. There are a range of outbuildings including stables, tack room, coach store, three bay barn, further barn, store room/workshop with office and kennels. The property would suit a wide variety of uses including equestrian and smallholding and is currently utilised as a multi-generational home for a family with dogs and horses. A nearby nature reserve offers excellent hacking and walking.
Nearby North Scarle offers a good range of facilities including a Post Office, shop, school church and public house. A wider range of shops and facilities can be found in Collingham, whilst Newark offers a full range of shops and amenities and a direct mainline train service to London Kings Cross (approx. 1hr 20 mins)