● Spacious Detached Bungalow
● Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms and Three Reception Rooms
● Good Range of Useful Outbuildings
● Excellent Quality Pasture Paddocks
● Approx. 27 Acres In All
● Set Within the Village of Blaenwaun with Far-Reaching Views
A spacious detached four bedroom bungalow, set in approx. 27 acres with an excellent range of useful outbuildings and quality pasture paddocks, set within the village of Blaenwaun with wonderful far-reaching views.
The bungalow is believed to have been built in 1990 and has been home to the current owners for the past 22 years. It is an ideal hobby farm, or equally suitable for private equestrian use.
Blaenwaun is a rural village with a pub and there is a shop/Post Office in the neighbouring village of Llanboidy. Ranges of local shops and amenities are provided by Crymych and Whitland, with access onto the A48 at St Clears providing a fast link to Carmarthen and the M4 motorway.